Open House by scheduled appointment on Sunday. Covid restrictions. This center hall brick colonial tucked behind a row of stately evergreen trees in Oldfield has a super floor plan bathed in natural light. It is spacious and much larger than it looks from the streetview. With 3 finished levels including a walk up access to the relaxing patio The kitchen features an abundance of counter space huge kitchen with excellent storage, granite counters, new stainless steel kitchen appliances including a 5 burner gas range and even a window with garden view . The adjacent sunny breakfast room will delight you with a convenient serving pantry and exit to patio. An embassy size living room with chandelier and celestial ceiling is elegant and perfect for formal entertaining while the family room is comfortable and casual featuring a handsome custom wood burning fireplace and exit to the patio. Laundry room, storage area and garages are conveniently located adjacent to the kitchen.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Other Construction, Brick
3,276 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Exercise Room, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Hardwood, Other
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Storm Window
- 1. Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Private, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price