The entire interior was just professionally painted and all new carpeting installed. The Main Level is All Hardwood Flooring. Gorgeous 3 Level Townhouse inside the gated community of Belmont Country Club. The house backs to Open Common Area. The inviting deck off the kitchen leads to a connected patio with a thoughtfully landscaped backyard embracing lovely plantings and shrubs and surrounded by a Mount Vernon Style Fence. The TV hanging over the Mantle above the Gas Fireplace in the Family Room conveys. This property is located on a street that ends in a cul-de-sac, so you have do drive-thru traffic. There is ample parking for guests just steps away from the front door! Belmont requires a one time Capital Contribution Fee of $2,500 and a one time $200 Assessment Fee. The Home Owners Association Fee is $291 a month. That entitles you to use the Belmont Community Pools, the Tennis & Basketball Courts, the Tot Lot, and includes the required Social Membership to the Beautiful Country Club. The Social Membership allows residents the luxury of dining in the Country Club Dining Room & Bar, or on the lovely patio overlooking the golf course. Golf Memberships are available and have a separate fee. Living inside a gated community has never been more desirable! You must enter the community through the Main Guard Gate located off Russell Branch Parkway. You cannot enter through the Back or Side Gates off Glouster. Please follow Covid-19 Guildelines when touring the house and wear a mask and use the hand sanitizer on the kitchen counter.
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Com
Mason, Brick, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,924 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Belmont Country Club
Cable TV, Telephone, Underground
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms
- Bay Window(s), Screened
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Mantle.
- Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)