Remarkable, rarely available end unit, 2 car garage tucked away on a quiet cul de sac with lots of visitor parking and community amenities: cycling and walking trails, tot lots and tennis courts. You will love the chef inspired kitchen with 2 wall ovens and cook top, center island and remarkable vertical pullout pantry. Outside the breakfast area is an expansive deck which is super for entertaining and every day living. The upper level has 3 bedrooms plus a study area. The owner's suite features a separate soaking tub and frameless shower, high comfort double vanity with 2 sinks and walk-in closet. The bonus lower level walk out family room exits through French doors to a fenced back yard. Extremely well maintained home with superior improvements from the sprinkler system and new roof to the gleaming wood floors and new garage door!!
Townhouse, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Other, Public Water Service
2,457 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Exterior Lighting.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)