Serious Sellers are relocating and ready to go. Fantastic, 5 BR, move-in ready Gosnell Williamsburg Colonial on the quiet cul-de-sac, "Little" MacArthur with Great Falls National Park and the C&O Canal just across the street. This very popular, expanded "Brunswick" floor plan offers generously proportioned room sizes incl. a big Vermont Slate Entry Foyer, Formal Living Room with floor-to-ceiling windows, a Brick Fireplace w/slate surround and gleaming white oak hardwood floors; a large Dining Room with double exposure; an updated white kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a breakfast area; a cozy and comfortable Family Room with built-in bookcases surrounding the brick fireplace and a Sunroom/Entertaining Room with a buffet bar and access outdoors. Upstairs is a spacious Owners Suite with a dressing/vanity area and a full bathroom; a set of bedrooms with an adjoining "Jack and Jill" baths and two more bedrooms with a hall full bathroom complete the upper level for a total 5 bedrooms and 3 full baths. Note: the upper level has hardwood floors under the carpet. Don't miss the walk-up attic which could be finished for a home office/study, playroom or an additional bedroom. The fully finished Lower Level includes a large Recreation Room with a 3rd fireplace, exercise and game room areas and a bonus room/potential au pair suite plus a full bathroom. The backyard of this home offers a wonderful flagstone entertaining patio and great level play space with room for a swing set/play structure. For the outdoor enthusiasts, you have found your dream home...just steps away is one of the best perks of River Falls, the access to Great Falls National Park and the C&O Canal. Runners, bikers, hikers, kayakers, birders - you name it, you can enjoy it. It's a 15 mile bike ride into Georgetown or hook onto the Capital Crescent Trail and make your way into Bethesda. For hikers, having Billy Goat Trail in your "backyard" is a dream!! Or enjoy all that the River Falls Swim/Tennis club has to offer including a tot lot, basketball courts, soccer field, baseball diamond, 6 tennis courts and an Olympic size pool and baby pool. Competitive swimmers will love competing for River Falls in the B division of the MCSL swim league. In addition to this warm and welcoming home, you will find you have become a part of one of Potomac's most beloved neighborhoods with a very active community. Ideally located just off the Clara Barton Parkway, River Falls offers easy access to downtown DC, the Beltway (I-495), Northern Virginia/Tyson's Corner, the BioMed Corridor (I-270) and all area airports. Nearby is Potomac Village and Westfield Montgomery Mall. Whitman School Cluster. Call to see this home today and move in by the holidays!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Vinyl Siding
4,650 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
THOMAS W. PYLE
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Butler Pantry, Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated
- 3. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Community Center, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Pool Mem Avail, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price